Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Very First Pictures!

Welcome to CatPic Daily!  My name is Sasha, and this blog is all about me.  You'll find daily pics of me here that will have you cooing and wishing you could just squeeze my furry cheeks.  With each posting you'll learn tons of fun facts about me.

Since this is the beginning of my blog, we'll start there.  I was born on August 27, 2006.  Three months later I was adopted by the best parents in the world who have given me tons of love.

Before I was adopted I spent quite a lot of time with other kitties who chewed my whiskers off, and I had a horrible eye infection in my right eye.  If you look at the first pic you'll see how horrible I look.  But even though I looked miserable, I was the happiest cat ever.  I was welcomed into a home with my own food and water dishes (no more sharing!), my own poop area, tons of toys and plenty of space to run around and play.  

In the second pic I am lying on my favorite spot, which is a down comforter.  I love how it's very poofy. It's not a fancy comforter.  Just something simple from Ikea.  I am not into fancy-schmancy stuff.  For me, just keep it simple!

The third pic is of me after a week or so after my eye infection.  Looking better!  I kind of felt like posing this day, and I admit I am the epitome of diva!

Although today I am not a lap cap by nature as the majority of Maine Coons aren't, when I was little I loved to sleep on the chests of my parents.  It was warm, safe and cozy there.  Whenever I had bad kitty dreams of those days of being lonely before I was adopted, I would open my eyes, look up at their smiling faces, and know that I was loved very much!

That's all for today!  Check back tomorrow for more of...ME!

- Sasha


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sasha! It's so nice to meet you! And welcome to the Cat Blogosphere! You certainly were a cute kitten! We can't wait to see more pictures of you!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha, that first picture of you made our human want to cry. She's so glad you have a GOOD forever home!

    We hope to see much more of you, and to follow your adventures.

    -Annie, Nicki and Derry at Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sasha it's very nice to meet you. You are very handsome and it's great to see you have such a lovely forever home :)

    Whicky Wuudler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Sasha! You are one adorable kitteh!

    Nice to meet you!

    Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

    ReplyDelete